Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome To My Blog Page


Good morning my friends and readers, I wish all of you the best a wonderful 2008.

My aim in this Page is to show how some fundamental principles and methods emerged and combined to form the modern discipline of Africans. This has been the subject of several complete books by few good Authors but I will attempt to map the development of Culture in a wider intellectual context and look in more detail at some themes that seem particularly important:

Today I thought I’d talk about African Culture, Society, Women and Christianity in Africa. It pains me greatly to hear some people say that there is no African Culture. Of course they are wrong, and my writing will demonstrate that African Culture is alive and well.

Please, you can read through the side Content by the right to give you page on the topics you’ll need.

Wish you the best as you read through.

No comments: